Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Monday, November 28, 2011

" I AM " , PLEASE READ ALONG...:)

" I AM " , PLEASE READ ALONG...:)



John 6:51

King James Version (KJV)

 51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 8:12

King James Version (KJV)

 12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 10:9

King James Version (KJV)

 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 10:11

King James Version (KJV)

 11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

John 11:25

King James Version (KJV)

 25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 14:6

King James Version (KJV)

 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 15:1

King James Version (KJV)

John 15

 1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

The Mercy, Grace and Love of God Be with you all...:)








No comments:

Post a Comment