Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HELP FROM ABOVE BY COMPILED BY WATSON GOODMAN>>>PLEASE READ ALONG

                                                 HELP FROM ABOVE
 Please read along with me...Rev. Ed Sarnella...:)

I NEED A SAVIOR:
 Romans 3:23
King James Version (KJV)

 23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

 Isaiah 59:2
King James Version (KJV)

 2But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

CHRIST DIED FOR ME
1 Peter 3:18

King James Version (KJV)

 18For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

I NEED TO REPENT OF MY SIN
Proverbs 28:13
King James Version (KJV)

 13He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Acts 3:19
King James Version (KJV)

 19Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

I MUST RECEIVE JESUS BY FAITH
John 1:12
King James Version (KJV)

 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

I CAN BE SURE OF MY SALVATION
1 John 5:12
King James Version (KJV)

 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

John 5:24
King James Version (KJV)

 24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS...AMEN...:)





No comments:

Post a Comment