Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

'ALL THINGS COMPARED TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST'


 'ALL THINGS COMPARED TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST'

 

Paul says that all of the things that he once held dear, all the things he gave up when he found Christ are like dung to him. They are worthless in the light of the knowledge of Christ.

 

Philippians 3:8-9 (KJV)

 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

GRACE, PEACE, LOVE AND JOY IN CHRIST JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment