Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Thursday, March 31, 2011

"SIN...DEFINED....WAGES OF SIN...DEATH"

"SIN...DEFINED...WAGES OF SIN...DEATH"


                                                                     HERE IT IS...

Galatians 5:19-21...please read along with me:)

                                   WORKS OF THE FLESH

                                                      SIN

 19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 6:23

 23For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Love, Mercy, Grace, Faith Abound in Jesus Christ.




No comments:

Post a Comment