Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Saturday, June 11, 2011

THE BIBLE SAYS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BY GRACE

THE BIBLE SAYS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BY HIS GRACE...

2 Corinthians 8:9

King James Version (KJV)
 9For ye know "the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ," that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

THIS IS AMAZING GRACE!

So then if we are so RICH and Jesus is so Great,"WHY DO WE SUFFER?"...Answer...

2 Corinthians 12:9

King James Version (KJV)
 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

The Grace Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Abound!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment