Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Saturday, June 18, 2011

"GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION..."

 
GOD's Plan for Salvation . . . For Those Who Want to Know HIM

It is not by accident you are reading this. The Creator of the universe loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life-and He's made a provision for you. (The King James Version of the Bible was used for all scriptures quoted here.)

Dear friend! Please read out loud the following prayer and we will spend eternity with you! Read it, believe it, receive it! It's yours! He promised!

    All of us have sinned and the consequence of our sin will be an eternity without God.
  • Romans 3:23
    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
  • Romans 6:23
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
  • Hebrews 10:31
    It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
  • Hebrews 12:29
    For our God is a consuming fire.

    But because He loves us so much, He sent His Son to take care of that sin for all mankind.

  • John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
  • 1 John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    Our actions can't do a thing to reach God, but God has bridged that gap by sending His Son to die in our place!

  • Romans 5:8
    But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
  • Romans 6:23
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
  • Ephesians 2:8-9
    For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    But just knowing that God did all of this to provide a way for us to live eternally with Him in heaven is not enough. When someone hands you a gift, it isn't yours until you take it, receive it, own it. And that's just what each of us, individually, needs to do. By faith we can accept the gift of Jesus Christ who died in our place! Had you been the only person on the earth, He still would have come to die in your place. That's how personal a relationship He wants to have with you. And He promises to come into our hearts.

  • Revelation 3:20
    Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with he, and he with me.
  • John 1:12-13
    But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
  • Ephesians 2:8-9
    For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
  • Psalm 32:5
    I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin.
  • Isaiah 55:7
    Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

    Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner. But you've said in your word that "whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21) and Lord, I'm that whosoever! I am calling on You and asking Jesus to come into my heart. I receive Jesus as my Savior and Lord of my life. And Lord, I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord, and I know and believe in my heart that God raised Jesus from the dead. Because I've confessed this, I know I am saved because you say in your Word (the Bible) "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9-10)! Thank you Lord! I'm saved! Amen.
If you prayed this prayer, you are a Christian, a child of God, you are saved! WELCOME to the Kingdom and Family of God! Please let us know about your decision by e-mail. We would like the opportunity to e-mail you back with the next steps that will encourage you on this wonderful adventure you are beginning! God bless you as you start this journey!


GRACE ABOUND IN JESUS CHRIST!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment