Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Saturday, July 23, 2011

TO ALL MY BELOVED BROTHERS AND SISTERS THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

MY BELOVED BROTHERS AND SISTERS..."DO NOT FEAR!!!" OUR BELOVED LORD IS WITH US!!!...:) 


2 Timothy 1:7

 King James Version (KJV)
 7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Romans 8:15

King James Version (KJV)
 15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

1 John 4:18

King James Version (KJV)
 18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Psalm 91:1

King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 91

 1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 91:4-7

King James Version (KJV)
 4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
 5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
 6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
 7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Psalm 91:10-11

King James Version (KJV)
 10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
 11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Proverbs 3:25-26

King James Version (KJV)
 25Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
 26For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Isaiah 54:14

King James Version (KJV)
 14In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

Psalm 56:11

King James Version (KJV)
 11In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalm 23:4-5

King James Version (KJV)
 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Romans 8:29-39

King James Version (KJV)
 29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
 30Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
 31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
 32He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
 33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
 34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
 36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
 37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalm 31:24

King James Version (KJV)
 24Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

John 14:27

King James Version (KJV)

 27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 27:1-3

King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 27

 1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
 2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
 3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Hebrews 13:6

King James Version (KJV)

 6So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

GRACE AND MERCY BE WITH US ALL BY THE POWER AND BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST OUR KING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment