Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Friday, January 8, 2016

Jesus Said," I Am The Way," The Way To Were I Ask Myself?

Rev. Ed Sarnella

Jesus Said," I Am The Way," The Way To Were I Ask Myself?

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Jesus said that many mansions are in His Fathers house and He has prepared it for those reading this message. I tell myself,"SELF!, I WANT TO GO THERE!" Let me know if you are reading this and am I reading this right.
Grow In Grace,
Rev. Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment