Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Friday, January 8, 2016

Jesus said,"I Am The Truth!"



Rev. Ed Sarnella

Jesus said,"I Am The Truth," I ask myself, "SELF!", The Truth about Who, What, When, Where, Why? Please read along with me...

John 14:6King James Version (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Who Is The Truth?: Jesus said," He is the TRUTH.", have we read this right?
What: Truth, "No Fault." Without Blemish, we read in 1 Peter 1:19:

1 Peter 1:19King James Version (KJV)

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
My Note: Jesus is Blameless without FAULT, BLEMISH or SPOT before Almighty God The Father and all of Almighty God The Fathers Laws.
Fault, as a legal term, refers to legal blameworthiness and responsibility in each area of law.

John 18:38King James Version (KJV)

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
Let us read this verse together:

John 18:37King James Version (KJV)

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God said,"To this end was I born." My Note: Jesus answered Pilate: I am the King and came into this world the King of Kings, I am the TRUTH.
Grow in Grace everyone, study the Word of God

No comments:

Post a Comment