Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Monday, April 4, 2011

15If ye love me, keep my commandments. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

 15If ye love me, keep my commandments. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

 

John 14:12-17 (King James Version)


 12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
 15If ye love me, keep my commandments.
 16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

GRACE ABOUND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment