Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Saturday, February 26, 2011

DEATH...BETTER BE RIGHT!!!

DEATH:  BETTER BE RIGHT!!!

Death is the termination of the biological functions that sustain a living organism. The word refers both to the particular processes of life's cessation as well as to the condition or state of a formerly living body. Phenomena which commonly bring about death include predation, malnutrition, accidents resulting in terminal injury, and disease.

The nature of death has been for millennia a central concern of the world's religious traditions and of philosophical enquiry, and belief in some kind of afterlife or rebirth has been a central aspect of religious belief. In modern scientific enquiry, the origin and nature of consciousness has yet to be fully understood; any such view about the existence or non-existence of consciousness after death therefore remains speculative.[1]...(WHAT?)...TALK WITH A DEAD PERSON AND FIND OUT FOR SURE!! YOU MAY SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YOURSELF!!! THAT IS THE IDEA!!!


Psalm 111:10 (King James Version)

 10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.


In most cases, thanatology is studied as a means towards the end of providing palliative care for dying individuals and their families. According to the World Health Organization, "palliative care is an approach that improves the quality of life of patients and their families facing the problem associated with life-threatening illness," involving the "treatment of pain and other problems, physical, psychosocial and spiritual."[2] Thanatology recognizes that, ultimately, death is inevitable. (BETTER BE PREPARED, RIGHT?) It works to develop guidelines to ease the process of dying. Thanatology also studies the similarities and differences of various cultures around the world and their manner of dealing with death of themselves or a loved one.
Thanatology does not directly explore the meaning of life and of death. Medically, this question is irrelevant to those studying it. Some[which?] medical texts refer to inquiries of the meaning of life and death as absurd and futile[citation needed]. However, the question is very relevant to the psychological health of those involved in the dying process: individuals, families, communities, and cultures. Thanatology explores how the question affects those involved, not the question itself.




Being just the messenger I am going to be BOLD here and ask ALL HUMANS to spend just a little time with the DEAD! I spent a little time picking up DEAD BODIES in Los Angeles...this gave me an opportunity to RESPECTIVELY talk with the DEAD!
I am not a Scientist...for one month...that is all I could handle :o! OMG! DEATH is not pretty! 
I spoke with all the DEAD people I picked up 'PRAYERFULLY and with RESPECT'. To make a long story short...these DEAD HUMANS never Praised GOD, Sang, Talked, Spoke, Mumbled, Stuttered, Communicated in Any Way!!!
Psalm 115:17...
17The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.


Thanatology is the academic, and often scientific, study of death among human beings. It investigates the circumstances surrounding a person's death, the grief experienced by the deceased's loved ones, and wider social attitudes toward death such as ritual and memorialization. It is primarily an interdisciplinary study, frequently undertaken by professionals in nursing, psychology, religious studies, sociology, psychiatry, and social work, and is offered as a course of study at many art schools[citation needed]. It also describes bodily changes that accompany death and the post-mortem period.
The word is derived from the Greek language. In Greek mythology, Thanatos (θάνατος: "death") is the personification of death.[1] The English suffix -ology derives from the Greek suffix -logia (-λογια: "speaking").


The Best Way to PREPARE for DEATH...Remember I Am Just The Messenger:)

John 14:6 (King James Version)

 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

 Psalm 23 (King James Version)


 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. AMEN!!!

GRACE, PEACE, LOVE AND JOY IN JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment