Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Friday, February 25, 2011

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! REMEMBER!!!

20% Of the population has to change the way they think for real change to take place. The unemployment rate for the years 1923-29 was 3.3 percent. In 1931 it jumped to 15.9, in 1933 it was 24.9 percent. It remained at these extremely high levels until 1942, when it dropped to 4.7 percent. Because of the WAR it dropped!!!!!! WAR makes jobs and that means$$$$$$$$ Lots of money for some...

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! REMEMBER!!!

World War 2 began: By convention the date generally given by historians is 1 September 1939, when Germany invaded Poland. It ended on 2 September 1945 with the surrender of Japan.

When did the recession begin and hows it going for ya'll?
December 2007

According the the National Bureau of Economic Research (the official arbiter of recessions) the current recession began in December 2007.
                          A   /  B                  ll                                     C   /  D
Let's see here...1933/1945...The Beginning Dates In Blue...2007/2019...End Dates In Red...I wonder if there is a: The parallel symbol is \parallel . For example, AB \parallel CD indicates that line AB is parallel to line CD. Let's see here...Major Shift Coming Soon To A Neighborhood Near You!!! 2018/2019...
Who Knows?...Just Wondering...:) Do Not Pull Your Hair Out!!!

GRACE, PEACE, JOY IN JESUS CHRIST!!! GOD IS IN CONTROL:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment