Popular Posts

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

"My Spiritual Journey"

"My Spiritual Journey"

Search This Blog

Pages

Pageviews past week

Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Overcome The Enemy ...STAND STRONG IN THE LORD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT!

 How To Overcome The Enemy each moment of everyday...STAND STRONG IN THE LORD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT!

Please read along with me...

Ephesians 6:10
Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

NO this is not a Vampire script but we do get the idea...RIGHT?

Everyday we must go to battle prepared to STAND for we have the VICTORY in Christ Jesus!
Jesus Christ our beloved Lord and Savior overcame ALL sin...the world and Death!



Hallelujah, halleluiah [ˌhælɪˈluːjə], alleluia [ˌælɪˈluːjə]interj
1. (Christianity... an exclamation of praise to God!

Jesus Say's His GRACE Is Sufficient...

9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 

So what is the problem, issue, illness, argument, stress, anxiety, depression, poverty, war, lust, greed, hate, gluttony, starvation, mental illness, alcoholism, fornication,...'SATAN'S ARSENAL', THE ENEMIES LIST IS ENDLESS IN THIS PRESENT WORLD! HE ATTACKS US 24/7...LOVE/ GRACE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER!:)


Practice makes perfect...


Grace, Peace, Love and Joy in Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment